BEST SEO TOOLS TO GROW YOUR WEBSITE IN 2021
Growing your web traffic in 2021, is becoming more challenging with the clutter of content online and most competitors bidding on similar traffic as you. We have curated a list of back-linking tools to help you get ahead in your niche and attract the right audience to your website.
Top 5 Back-linking Tools for SEO 👇🏼
Backlinks play a major role in your site rankings, It shows you have domain credibility and are a relevant source of information for the search engine to direct traffic to. Improve your link profile and boost your rankings along the way with these top 5 back-linking tools:
1. Ubersuggest: free tool that helps you evaluate your backlink profile. It’s both fast and accurate and provides information on number of backlinks, referring domains as well as shows you the growth of your backlinks over time. It also gives you information on Source URL, page score, domain score, type of link (follow/no-follow) along with anchor text and dates on which the link was created.
2. Ahrefs: one of the best tools out there. You can get very detailed information on your backlinks as well as keywords that are driving those. This will also help you understand the best performing content pages on your site and you can create more similar pages to drive higher traffic. You can even look at competitors in your niche and plan your strategy equipped with this information. A free 14 day trial profile will be long enough to get an initial understanding of your site backlinks.
3. Linkody: This is an automated tool, that is great for larger sites with several backlinks generated over time. With Linkody’s automation you can stay on top of your back-linking strategy by tracking several links closely, disavow spammy links and even get daily notifications on gained and lost links.
4. cognitive SEO: this tool has several features for SEO, however just to focus on backlinks with it you can check your Link velocity, NoFollow vs. DoFollow and Get a detailed breakdown of each link, including link and domain influence. You can even set up notifications to track competitor backlinks to stay on top of your game.
5. Linkresearchtools: One of the more advanced backlinking tools, With this, you can analyse every link, through 97 unique metrics. Even better, you can customise the filters and metrics on this link checker tool to meet the needs of your research. Filters include power, trust, buzz, contact data and impact, along with many others.that can give you a whole world of information to develop your backlinks plan.
Leave a Reply
Rocket Marketing is a digital agency based in Dubai, We are committed to helping startups & entrepreneurs get the right start for their business with affordable marketing solutions, backed by a robust strategy based on years of marketing experience.
We would love to hear from you
Do you want a more direct contact with our team?
We can assist to boost your Marketing ROI and grow your customer base. Leave your details below so we can give you a call to discuss how we can help you with executing your future creative projects.